Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back in Blog

I haven't blogged in a while, largely because of being busy, but I also lost interest for a short time.
But anyway, I will try to keep up with my bloggy duties a bit more often now, especially in light of recent events.
In particular, I will be instituting a few new series:

  1. Prometheus Unbound: This series will chronicle humanity's foolish attempts to unmake itself as the moment of singularity draws nigh. In particular, we will follow the follies of those who have ignored the warnings of Terminator, Battlestar Gallatica and The Matrix and are making ever more powerful and intelligent robots.
  2. Inferno Politicus: This series will document the craven, power-mongering depravity of those who seek public office, with an imaginative appendix predicting precisely what their fate will be in hell. First up: Tom Harkin chained to the wheel of a moving tractor as steroid-enhanced hens peck at his eyeballs throughout eternity.
  3. The Russophone: Man, this country is bizzare. I should be writing about it more.

blog comments powered by Disqus