Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh Work

I've had a bit of a strange start. I was assigned to 'In Company' teaching, which means that I will be going to various businesses and giving lessons there. Apparently the In Company department twisted quite a few arms to be able to get more teachers as soon as possible. However, when I finished training they said they wouldn't have anything for me for 2 weeks. This pissed off the principal who made some calls. Anyway, I have my first lesson tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous since it is an individual lesson with a beginner, but I'm sure all will turn out.

In other news, Moscow is COLD! And I like it! It has confirmed what I have always thought -- that I prefer extreme cold to extreme hot. As long as one is properly dressed (which I am, thanks to my new keen winter coat), it is quite pleasant to go for walks in the snow.

blog comments powered by Disqus